Ecommerce Trading Manager
— Luxury Multi-channel retailer
- Beautifully designed product ranges.
- Thriving multi-channel business.
- Vibrant, tight-knit team in lovely offices.
A brand that has gone from strength to strength over the past 40 years is looking for an experience Online Trader or Merchandiser to join their eCommerce team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for luxury product ranges to be the driving force of the look and feel for this hugely successful operation.
What you’ll be doing
The Online Trading manager is responsible for maximising sell-through of all product lines, and ensuring processes and workflows are in place to ensure the business has fast, efficient product launches that are continually improved and optimised.
With Sales & Margin responsibility, this role will plan promotions, deploy effective merchandising, and work with the Buying team to improve & optimise the product selection.
Managing the Product Content team, the Online Trading Manager will prioritise products, make categorisation changes, and create new landing pages and campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of product content creation, merchandising & workflow in an online retail environment.
- Experience with an Ecommerce platform management of product information.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience of using analytics tools to identify online merchandising results and improvements.
- High level of numeracy.
- Meticulous, detail oriented and extremely organised.
- A self-starter with strong autonomous problem solving ability.
- Good communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks simultaneously.
- Team management experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £32-35k is on offer, alongside the chance to be part of a vibrant, talented team, work in a beautiful office, receive excellent training and get free breakfast on Fridays!
This is a crucial role so please get in touch with Rina ASAP to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K