Digital Marketing Communications Assistant
— Well Known Swindon Brand
- Fantastic Junior Digital Marketing/Comms Opportunity.
- Nice Varied Digital Comms Role.
- Excellent Company Culture.
ADLIB are working with a fantastic Swindon business looking to add a Digital Communications Assistant in to their existing Comms team. This is a highly varied and hands on role across a group of companies, where you will deliver external communications as well as internal comms, with both B2B and B2C messaging. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years’ experience and looking to further develop their career within a great team.
What you'll be doing
Working with the Communications Manager you will help update the company website and create relevant content, as well as producing social media posts across a number of platforms. You will help create and deliver email marketing campaigns, monitor website traffic, and use Google Analytics to report on the performance.
You will use your copywriting skills to help create marketing collateral and materials, and assist with their design, utilising the Adobe Create Suite. As well as this, you will liaise with print and design agencies, help with photography and even video content.
As this is a hands on Assistant role, there may be times where you will need to provide administration support, but you will have the opportunity to further develop and refine your digital marketing and comms skills within a great organisation. This is initially remote working, but will return to a mix between office working and home working in the long term, so you must be able to travel to the office.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a marketing role
- Excellent content/copywriting skills
- Strong editing and proof-reading skills
- A good understanding of digital technologies
- Good eye for design for printed material/collateral
- Ideally a little experience with SEM and the Adobe Creative suite i.e. Photoshop, InDesign
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to self manage and prioritise your time
- Full driving license and a car
- Ideally holding a relevant degree or qualification
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll be joining a great team with a fantastic company culture, the salary is competitive (£20k-£22k), there are good company benefits including 25 days holiday and Simply Health membership; with the variety within this role there's no fear of getting bored!
If you have worked within a marketing or comms role and are looking for that next step in your career, apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Professional ServicesLocation:BristolType:Salary:c/£20k
— Leading Global OrganisationLocation:London (remote)Salary:£30-35k
— Ethical eCommerce BrandLocation:ExeterSalary:£27-32k