— Market Leading Products
- Highly Varied Marketing Manager Role.
- Great Products for both B2B & B2C.
- Significant Company Growth.
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company near to Melksham as their new Marketing Manager. Joining a well established company that is seeing significant year on year growth, you will have an exceptional product range to market and sell, and the support of excellent agencies as well as a Junior Digital Exec to execute a wide range of end to end campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
This is an all encompassing role across digital and offline channels. You will create the marketing strategy and coordinate resources to ultimately drive traffic to the website and convert sales. The company already does a fantastic job of converting customers once they’re on the site so you will build brand awareness and lead generation campaigns through a variety of channels and to different audiences.
Content creation will prove a key part of the role, you will write case studies and showcase the products through testimonials, blogs, videos and photography. Working with the digital agency you will drive organic and paid traffic to the site, utilising SEO, PPC and Social Channels. It will also be your responsibility to manage and develop a Junior Digital Marketer within the team.
This is not a pure digital role, trade shows and events normally play a big part of the strategy, and will again in a post covid world. You will utilise PR opportunities and will work to update the collateral, show stands and packaging. With an updated brand look and feel due to be launched imminently, this is a great time to be joining a fast growing and exciting business.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong knowledge and experience with digital marketing channels
- Ideally previous experience working with products
- Excellent end to end campaign management experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with managing social media channels and some paid campaigns
- Previous experience of writing a marketing plan
- Ideally holding a relevant degree or professional qualification such as CIM
- Any experience with managing events or using the Adobe Creative Cloud would be a welcome bonus
- You will need a car to access the office
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (£30k-£35k), a company wide bonus scheme, an increasing holiday allowance with years served as well as your birthday off. This is a fast growing company with a market leading product range, and you will have all of the resources to help deliver continued growth.
If this sounds like the kind of role you’ve been looking for then apply now, looking to get someone started ASAP!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Professional ServicesLocation:BristolType:Salary:c/£20k
— Leading Global OrganisationLocation:London (remote)Salary:£30-35k
— Ethical eCommerce BrandLocation:ExeterSalary:£27-32k