Head of Retention and Engagement
— Ambitious and Fast Growing Employer
- A brand new role to the business.
- Exciting time to join the company during their key stages of growth.
- The office is based in Bath, this role offers a hybrid working model.
I am delighted to be supporting a lovely Client of ours with recruitment of a Head of Retention and Customer Engagement.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Marketing Director and they will manage a CRM Manager, they will also work closely with the Proposition Manager. The purpose of the role is to maximise the value of the existing customer base by utilising a range of retention and engagement activities on selected segments such as continuously evolving pricing, promotions and exiting propositions. The postholder will own the Hubspot platform (not from a technical angle) and with assistance from the CRM Manager will create relevant lifecycle campaigns (with an emphasis on retention, engagement and loyalty initiatives).
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a similar role with an emphasis on customer retention and engagement.
- Experience of creating the Customer Value Management approach within an organisation.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational execution.
- Analytical and commercially minded.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £50-60k + great benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global leader in their fieldLocation:Fully Remote / Bristol, UKSalary:£45,000 - £60,000
— Rapidly Growing Communication CompanyLocation:Bath/Hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k
— Multi-Award Winning Digital AgencyLocation:Remote / UK, UKSalary:£35k - £45k