Marketing Campaign Executive
— Well Known National Brand
- Well Known Not For Profit Organisation.
- Varied Campaign Led Role.
- Join a Large Marketing Team.
Here is an exceptional opportunity to join a well known not for profit in Swindon as their new Marketing Campaign Executive. Joining a large Marketing team you will deliver multichannel campaigns across direct mail and digital marketing to help raise awareness and bring in funds.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside 3 others within the Campaigns team you will plan and deliver a large number of multichannel campaigns. As well as the execution of campaigns, you will also work to report on the effectiveness and impact of the campaigns, and will look to improve upon successes with future campaigns.
There is a legacy programme, and you will create content to support this, as well as delivering a programme of fundraising communications to the existing membership base.
You will need excellent communication skills which you will use when managing the external agencies such as the Direct Marketing agency and Email broadcast provider. This is a role where you will have to work collaboratively and integrate with the wider team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Plenty of multichannel marketing campaign experience
- Ideally good experience across digital marketing, and some direct marketing
- Strong consumer marketing communications
- Good experience of using a CMS, email marketing tools and analytics
- Some experience with fundraising will be highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects and hit deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally degree educated or holding a relevant professional qualification such as CIM
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (circa £34k), generous holiday allowance, good benefits and a great team to work with.
If you’re interested in this role and have strong campaign management experience, then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Successful Retail BrandLocation:North OxfordshireSalary:£35-45k
— Subscriptions MarketingLocation:BathSalary:Competitive
— Highly Innovative BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:circa £20k