— Fitness/wellness tech (b2c)
- Exciting scale up with great ambitions.
- New, busy, all-encompassing role.
- Fantastic opportunity for someone to make a real difference.
An amazing role became available to join a forward-thinking business whose aim is to make a real difference when it comes to people wellbeing.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will report into the CEO and will take ownership of marketing activities. Due to the nature of the business, no two days will be the same. The ultimate purpose of this role will be to raise brand awareness and acquire new users. This will be achieved by implementing a range of growth specific campaigns, creating, and publishing relevant content via social, website, email, app and other relevant channels. In addition, identifying and shaping strategic partnerships.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous employment for a start-up/ scale up will be beneficial.
- Proven customer acquisition campaign delivery.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Happy to occasionally work outside of the regular hours to communicate with colleagues in the US and AUS.
- Effortless relationship building skills.
- A true passion for fitness and wellbeing that could be demonstrated in a tangible way.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
At attractive salary + excellent benefits. An opportunity to work for a growing and ambitious business where your work can have a huge impact.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Varied CampaignsLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£25k-£30k
— Thriving Production AgencyLocation:Remote / South-West / Manchester / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.