— Successful CRM Agency
• Pivotal role leading strategy for key accounts.
• Beautiful Cirencester location.
• Working alongside the South Wests greatest talent
Were after a talented and ambitious Planner to join this forward thinking agency where youll get to grips with planning and delivering some of the UKs biggest marketing campaigns for some very exciting and instantly recognisable global clients.
What youll be doing
As a Planning Director youll get under the skin of the brand, strengthening the reach and engagement strategies between the consumer and the brand. Through the development of highly strategic and pragmatic actionable plans, youll extend the reach of existing brand tools and services through digital, social, CRM and brand communications; as well as exploring and recommending new channels, trends and propositions. Working closely with key clients and the wider planning team, youll determine the data, tracking and evaluation requirements whilst also developing new initiatives that will add value above and beyond the current scope of work.
What experience youll need
• A passion for planning and strategic brand engagement.
• Digital/ CRM agency experience is ideal; however you could be client side as a Planner, or working as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director at an integrated marketing or digital marketing agency.
• Proven background in developing digital, CRM or brand comms strategies for well-known brands.
• Youll be confident in delivering insight-led comms plans, developing strategies to continually improve communications and reviewing campaign performance.
• Highly commercial, articulate and engaging approach would be the perfect fit within this dynamic team.
What youll get in return for your talents
Along with the chance to work within an agency that is really going places, you can expect a salary of £40k- £45k. You will also have access to a generous benefit package including pension, life assurance and a competitive holiday allowance.
Please apply now for further information or call Imogen for a confidential chat.
You might like...
Marketing, B2B Marketing, B2C Marketing, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Comms Planning / Strategy, Direct Marketing / CRM, Integrated Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k