Senior SEO Strategist
— Established SEO Agency
- Remote working options.
- Fantastic clients across eCommerce & Tech.
- High-performing team with strong leadership.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced SEO practitioner to take ownership for client results and lead a team of SEO Executives within an award-winning SEO agency.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for designing and delivering SEO strategies for a portfolio of clients, including prestigious eCommerce & technology brands.
This is hands-on, specialist work encompassing all aspects of SEO - including technical, content and links. It requires a goal driven approach, with tactical thinking and competency in a range of areas including SEO strategy, keyword research, technical audits, content optimisation, data analysis, backlink analysis and client liaison.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Experience managing both on & off-page SEO campaigns.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of Google tools.
- Knowledge of a range of SEO tools.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems
- A passion for digital, with a good understanding of industry trends within search marketing.
- Data-driven mindset, with the ability to track campaign performance and make optimisations.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Some management/ leadership experience is preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £40-50k is on offer, alongside some great benefits including performance bonus and ongoing remote working options.
Please apply with your CV to be considered for this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Financial Services OrganisationLocation:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— Established eCommerce AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive
— Specialist Marketing AgencyLocation:Bath / Part-remoteSalary:£25-35k (DOE)