— Family-owned digital agency
- A chance to manage your own workload.
- The opportunity to progress through the company.
- Be part of an ambitious and successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are currently working within SEO and looking to take the next steps in your career. This role will see you playing a vital part of the agency, helping to aid growth and reach the business's goals.
What you’ll be doing
For this role you will be expected to deliver campaigns to the highest standard, ensuring that you have developed a deep understanding of your clients' needs and objectives. Keeping up expectational communication on briefs, feedback, and with the rest of the SEO team to ensure everyone is happy.
Your main remit will be to manage SEO campaigns with a focus of On-Page SEO for current clients but knowledge of PPC and Social media campaigns would also be an advantage.
Using your analytical ability, you will be conducting audits on client websites, measuring the success of SEO campaigns, and producing monthly and post-campaign reports which outline relevant insights to feedback to clients.
This role will also require you to keep up to date with SEO news and technical developments which would allow you to integrate any new techniques or trends into client projects.
The skills you’ll need
- A track record of working on SEO campaigns and delivering results.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO tools (Moz, Majestic, SEMrush).
- Hold at least 18 months of experience in SEO.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices with awareness of current SEO trends and strategies.
- Working experience in Google Analytics and conversion point tracking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
For the benefits, please contact Harriet for more information.
This is an urgent requirement so please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k