— Leading Media & Communications Agency
- Creative Media Agency.
- International client base.
- Growing team with good progression opportunities.
A dynamic and rapidly growing digital media agency is looking for an SEO Manager to support and develop their growing digital media function. You will work as part of a high-performing team to implement, optimise and manage SEO campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for creating effective SEO strategies according to client briefs and carrying out a number of SEO tasks. Whilst the majority of the role will consist of outreach & content SEO, technical tasks will also need to be performed. These include site audits, keyword research and link building.
You’ll also be expected to work in tandem with the wider digital media team to ensure PPC, programmatic and media buying strategies are aligned, in addition to analysing campaign performance and optimising where necessary.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant hands-on SEO experience – agency or in-house.
- Both content & technical SEO experience.
- Ability to use analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Broad understanding of other digital marketing channels – PPC, Social Media, Display.
- Excellent customer/ client-facing skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good team player with the ability to influence.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The client is looking for candidates at a range of levels, so a broad salary range of £25-35k is on offe, alongside some fantastic benefits!
Click apply to send your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!