Conference Producer/Senior Conference Producer
— Remote Working Options
- Exciting New Role for the Business.
- Central Bristol Location.
- Potential for Remote/Flexible Working.
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business in central Bristol as their new Conference Producer/Senior Conference Producer. Producing a number of conferences on a technical subject area, you will manage the end to end delivery of these within a commercial B2B environment.
What you'll be doing
You will research and produce high quality and innovative agendas for a small portfolio of marketing conferences. Initially you will research industry topics and keep abreast of the latest industry trends to identify key content ideas that will entice delegates to the shows. You will assume full project ownership of each event from a content perspective and will begin sourcing, selecting and securing industry leading speakers to attend and participate in the shows. You will use a range of methods to attract this talent, through phone calls, networking, face to face meets and utilising existing contacts.
As a creative content creator, you will bring the agenda to life through enticing copy across a number of channels, promoting the events through digital channels such as the website, targeted email campaigns and social media management. You will ultimately be responsible for the onsite delivery of content during the events through meticulous on-site execution of the conferences to exceptional customer standards.
Following the events, you will analyse and report on the conference success, and make recommendations on ways to improve future events.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience in conference production, ideally in a B2B environment
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Driven to deliver results accurately on time
- A natural communicator, both written and verbally
- Very strong organisational and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A strong networker
- Ability to quickly research and understand a market to draw up a list of topics and speakers
- Ideally educated to a degree level, or holding a relevant professional qualification such as CIM
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is an exciting time to be joining a growing business and to work on some fantastic conferences. There is a competitive salary on offer (Depending on Experience) and good benefits.
If you have worked in a similar Conference Producer role and are looking for your next move, then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading innovator in the clean energy sectorLocation:CompetitiveSalary:Competitive
— Successful Retail BrandLocation:North OxfordshireSalary:£35-45k
— Cutting edge Scientific ImagingLocation:OxfordSalary:£75,000 - £100,000 + benefits