Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Manager
— Initial 6 Month FTC
- Split Role between Employee Engagement & Internal Comms.
- Initial 6 Month FTC – Full Time.
- Competitive Salary & Flexible Working.
Here is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications & Engagement Specialist to join a large organisation in Chippenham on an initial 6 month FTC basis. This role is split down the middle between internal comms and engagement, and we are looking for someone to start fairly quickly to ensure there is a handover with the current incumbent who is leaving in February.
What you’ll be doing
The role has two main parts. You will drive and manage engagement through effective internal comms and the development of a strong employer brand, ensuring you position the employer as a workplace of choice for both existing and new employees. You will also be accountable for measuring engagement and return on investment (ROI), with the ability to interpret results, and amend and improve ongoing results to ensure success.
You will have proven experience in designing, writing, setting up and executing engagement surveys, with the ability to analyse results and report afterwards. You will then utilise internal comms channels to drive engagement and update close to 20,000 employees. You will source, write and edit content that celebrates the employees, processes and programmes, and will develop additional channels to improve two way communication for colleagues. You will also analyse and leverage data insights to design and lead delivery of strategic employee engagement programmes.
This is a very busy role and you will be working within a fast paced environment. Initially employed on a 6 month fixed term contract, there is potential for this to be extended.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience running employee engagement programmes
- Have worked in a specialist internal comms role previously
- Experience of running engagement surveys and analysing results
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A strong influencer with great stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Although this is an initial 6 month FTC, there is a competitive salary on offer (£45k-£50k pro rata), flexible home/office working and a great team to collaborate with.
As we’re approaching Christmas, for now please just apply and I will come back to you as soon as I can.