Internal Communications Manager
— Up to 2 Days from Home
- Hands On & Strategic Role.
- Large, National Organisation.
- Central Bristol Location.
A large business based in central Bristol is seeking a passionate Internal Communications Manager/Specialist to join their in house team. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive business where you’ll have the opportunity to develop the strategy as well as developing communications to all of the employees.
What you’ll be doing
It will be your role to help the workforce feel engaged, motivated and proud to represent the company they work for, and you’ll achieve this by creating and distributing communications that are clear, engaging, and that reach a range of audiences across a variety of platforms. You will drive engagement programmes and will ensure staff feel informed, connected and engaged with the business and brand.
You will own the Internal Comms strategy and will drive continuous improvement, but this is not a purely strategic role, you will roll up your sleeves and create the compelling communications to all employees which support the vision, values and strategic direction of the company. The nature of your campaigns will span business strategy, cultural initiatives and change programmes.
You’ll create and run regular surveys to both staff and clients, to gather feedback and actionable insights that will help build your future communications. As with most roles, you’ll be expected to measure the effectiveness of content and communications and report upon this.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a specialist Internal Communications role
- Ability to deliver compelling communications across employee engagement and change programmes
- A passion and ability for writing and telling stories
- Experience of creating and running staff surveys and analysing results
- Exceptional writing ability and attention to detail
- Experience writing across email, presentations, web copy, video scripts, blogs and presentations
- Strong verbal communicator with people at all levels
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a great role and there is a competitive salary on offer, up to 10% bonus depending on performance, good benefits including private medical, and a great office location with some flexibility around office/home working! The company also offers structured development programmes and additional benefits, such as a Perks at Work scheme.
If you have very strong Internal Comms experience and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Initial 6 Month FTCLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£45k-£50k pro rata