— Financial Services
- An established professional services firm.
- The office is based in central Bristol, the Client is offering a hybrid working model.
- This position is campaign driven.
We’re currently recruiting for a fantastic Marketing/ Campaign Executive for a financial services organisation with offices in central Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Campaign and Content Manager and will be a part of a wider marketing team. The postholder will responsible for planning and delivery of a range of small to medium cross channel campaigns as well as assisting with larger campaigns, assuring that all of them are executed on time, budget, are fit for purpose and are matching the brand guides. In terms of channels those will include: media advertising, email, DM, social media and paid search. Another part of the role will be to create high quality product literature, sales materials, content for webinars, events and social media. To achieve the above the postholder will work collaboratively with colleagues internally as well as external suppliers. Naturally campaigns results’ will have to be monitored regularly.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience is essential and campaign experience is beneficial.
- Good understanding of digital channels such as email, content, social media and PPC.
- Hands on experience of using Google Analytics, a content management system and email broadcast software.
- Experience working with marketing agencies will be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £28-32k + bonus + great benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKType:Salary:£25k - £29k
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k