Creative Communications/Campaign Manager
— 12 Month FTC
- Campaign Led Role.
- City Centre Offices with Flexible Working.
- Very Competitive Salary & Benefits.
Here is a great opportunity to join a market leading Financial Institution in central Bristol as their new Creative Communications Manager on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract. This is an agile business who put together a number of campaigns that capture and engage their audience. With exceptional talent, a top culture, and some flexibility around home/office working, this really is a top opportunity for an experienced FS Comms Exec/Manager.
What you’ll be doing
You will be assigned to a small squad/team, and you will create relevant and engaging content for content led and offer led marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, particularly direct marketing channels. You will work closely with designers, PR and research teams, to bring your campaigns to life and come up with joined up, insightful communications.
You will develop a detailed understanding of your target market, understand the wider marketplace, and the competitor landscape, and as such you’ll stay on top of the latest news, developments and trends that affect your products and target market.
As well as developing your campaign led content, you’ll be responsible for your product’s web pages and will work with specialists to optimise these.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Exceptional copywriting ability with experience writing for multiple channels and segments
- Knowledge of digital and traditional marketing techniques, especially direct marketing
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial products and markets
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Previous experience of writing for investments products would be highly advantageous
- A strong verbal communicator with a collaborative mindset
- Ideally degree educated of holding a relevant professional qualification
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (£31k-£40k), a very generous pension scheme of up to 19% contribution, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, flexible working options, additional flexible benefits, and ana amazing working environment.
If you feel your experience is a good fit for this role, then apply now, or contact Ania for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well Established EmployerLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£30-35k + bonus
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Award Winning PR AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k - £60K