Regional Marketing Manager
— Household brand
- Marketing leading consumer brand.
- This regional role will cover the entire UK.
- The office is based in North Bristol, this role offers a mixture of home working.
I am delighted to be supporting a lovely Client of mine with recruitment of Regional Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Senior Marketing Manager and will look after approx. 100 sites spread across the UK. The purpose of the role is to work collaboratively with Regional Director, Area Managers and General Managers to identify sites that could benefit from local marketing support typically on a small scale with limited budgets up to £5k. The postholder will use a range of marketing channels figuring out which ones will be fit for purpose best on individual instances. Another part of the role will be to reflect national campaigns on a local level. Taking into consideration that frequently they will work with non-marketers, they will act as a marketing “Coach” always promoting best practices.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working on a managerial level in a b2c capacity.
- Background working in large, complex organisations would be beneficial.
- Campaign experience will be advantageous.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary + benefits as well as very flexible remote working policy.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKType:Salary:£25k - £29k
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k