Regional Marketing Manager
— 12 months FTC
- Marketing leading consumer brand.
- This regional role will cover the South of England region.
- The office is based in North Bristol, this role offers a mixture of home working, site visits and office work.
I am delighted to be supporting a lovely Client of mine with recruitment of Regional Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Senior Marketing Manager and will look after approx. 100 sites spread across the South region from Wales, Cornwall, South Coast all the way to Kent/ Essex. The purpose of the role is to work collaboratively with Regional Director, Area Managers and General Managers to identify sites that could benefit from local marketing support typically on a small scale with limited budgets up to £5k. The postholder will use a range of marketing channels figuring out which ones will be fit for purpose best on individual instances. Another part of the role will be to reflect national campaigns on a local level. Taking into consideration that frequently they will work with non-marketers, they will act as a marketing “Coach” always promoting best practices.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working on a managerial level in a b2c capacity.
- Background working in large, complex organisations would be beneficial.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- We can only consider candidates with their own transport willing to use it for work purposes (car allowance on offer).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary + car allowance and benefits as well as very flexible remote working policy.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Specialist Product RangeLocation:central BristolSalary:£50-60k
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Global RetailerLocation:Bath/ remoteSalary:competitive