Senior Marketing Campaign Manager (b2b)
— Professional Services
- An established and secure employer.
- This role will have an emphasis on implementing campaigns mainly via digital channels.
- The office is based in central Bristol, this role offers a hybrid model.
I am delighted to be supporting a great Client of mine with recruitment of a Senior Marketing Campaign Manager. As this role will mainly look after digital channels we could consider Digital Marketing Managers as well as traditional Marketing Managers or Campaign Managers who had exposure of running integrated digital campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Communications Director and they will manage a small team + suppliers (digital agencies). The main emphasis of the role will be to end to end manage campaigns, some of which could have a purpose of generating leads, others to promote certain services or to draw an attention to selected topics which the organisation is currently trying to communicate. In terms of the digital channels utilised those are: website/ web content, SEO, PPC, email and social. The successful postholder will be required to build relationships with a range of stakeholder internally as well as suppliers.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a traditional or digital marketing role which entailed integrated campaign management especially with an exposure to digital channels.
- B2B marketing experience ideally gained within the legal or professional services sectors.
- Outstanding communications and stakeholder management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £55-65k DOE + great benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Leading Specialist AgencyLocation:Bath/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £60 DOE
— an exciting fin tech scale upLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k
— Next step in your careerLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£35,000 - £42,000 £4k bonus