Senior Marketing Manager
Heidi.com are a fast-growing and profitable TravelTech startup based in Bristol.
They believe that everyone is healthier and happier from spending time in the mountains, so their purpose is to inspire more and more people to discover them.
They do this by building great tech that makes it easy for people to discover and book their perfect holiday, be it a ski holiday to Chamonix, a hiking trip to Zermatt or just relaxing by Lake Garda.
They are a small, friendly and values-driven team. Heidi.com are growing super-fast and have huge plans for the future. Best of all, their customers love what they’re doing.
If you like the sound of making a big impact within a small team, and helping our customers have great experiences along the way, then come and join them.
In this first, brand new marketing role, the successful postholder will take responsibility for the entire marketing function from one of the business founders, who you will be reporting into. The aim is to build a team around you, so that you quickly become Head of Marketing. There is an intentionally short list of responsibilities below, as you will be defining them. You’ll be given the freedom to set your objectives and deliver them in the best way you see fit.
- You will be responsible for setting and executing the marketing strategy.
- Your objective is to build a marketing function that enables us to hit our ambitious growth plans and turns Heidi into a household name among skiers.
- You will turn our single-channel mix into a full-funnel multi-channel marketing mix.
You’re a good fit if you like the idea of:
- Starting from scratch: the basics are in place, but the rest is for you to build.
- Rolling your sleeves up: there’s a lot of execution to do, so you’ll need to be a do-er, and enjoy getting stuck in.
- Working with data: you are highly numerically literate and have a metrics-driven mindset. You excel in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals.
- Working iteratively: you will validate your strategy by running iterative tests.
- Autonomy: you’ll need to be a confident self-starter, as you’ll be trusted to do the right thing whilst working independently.
- A fast-paced environment focused on learning and delivering value. A flexible approach to work and thriving in the ambiguity that comes with a new business learning fast.
- Keeping it positive: we’re always looking for ways to improve and embrace challenges with a can-do attitude.
- You have a degree and at least three years of marketing experience.
- A competitive salary of £45-65k depending on experience
- Annual leave: 24 days + BH
- Flexible working: we're serious about life-work balance, we just ask that you come into our Bristol office at least 2-3 days a week.
- Discounted holidays
- Team trips: we celebrated our end-of-season with a trip to Austria, and will have a summer trip hiking, wild-swimming and pubbing in the Brecon Beacons.
- A chance to build something great, work with great people (if we say so ourselves), and really grow. Nothing helps you learn and grow faster than doing something challenging for the first time.
How to apply for the Marketing Communications Manager role
Heidi.com has chosen to work with our friends at ADLIB who are managing the recruitment process. ADLIB are a B Corp business and well versed in attracting the best candidates that have the right skills and experience, combined with the desire to work for a business driven by purpose that wants make a positive impact on society and the planet. Please note that any candidates that approach Heidi.com directly will be forwarded to ADLIB for consideration.
Inclusion and equality
Here at Heidi.com, equal opportunity runs through every aspect of the business. We are creating an environment where a diverse mix of talented people want to work, do their best, and share in our journey for the long term. We’re building a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds, as we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better and more innovative our work will be. We strive to be a workplace where everyone feels empowered and can be their authentic selves.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKType:Salary:£25k - £29k
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k