— Lifestyle eCommerce Brand
- Market-leading lifestyle brand.
- Established eCommerce offering with new projects on the horizon.
- Broad hands-on and strategic role.
One of the UKs leading lifestyle brands is on the lookout for an eCommerce Manager to join their thriving team. This is very rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the South West’s key players in the world of eCommerce.
What you'll be doing
The business has been ranked in the IRUK Top 500 this year so are at the top of their game eCommerce wise. This is a new role in the team due to a restructure, coming in at a time where the eCommerce division want to take their game to the next level. You’ll work alongside a Digital Marketing Manager, development team (external agency) and broader marketing to optimise the online customer experience.
This is definitely a role that leans on the eCommerce side of the customer journey (rather than digital marketing / digital acquisition). One of the key projects is a site replatform to create a smoother customer experience – in turn driving a stronger conversion rate and impacting online turnover. The role will be highly strategic to take charge of the overall direction of eCommerce, however still require an element of hands-on work to drive performance of the channel.
What experience you'll need
- A strong track record in a leadership role for an established eCommerce business.
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable success leading growth and improving ROI for an online retailer.
- Extensive knowledge of driving eCommerce performance.
- Hands on experience project managing major web development and integration projects – ideally handled a web replatform.
- Analytical skills paired with technical eCommerce knowledge gained from exposure to the implementation/development of eCommerce platforms and CMS systems.
- First rate communication skills.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer here, entirely dependent on experience so please enquire for more information. In addition to this, you’ll benefit from a collaborative and inspiring work environment – benefits available on request.
Drop Joe a line to get in touch with more information!