Email Marketing Specialist
— Respected Financial Services business
- Opportunity to own the Email Marketing channel.
- High-performing and collaborative team
- Ambitious Financial Services company.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will oversee all email activity across the business. This role sits within the Digital team, which is growing at good pace, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to learn from and work collaboratively with other digital marketing specialists.
What you’ll be doing
Within the Marketing team your role will be to develop and deliver the email acquisition strategy across all products and digital campaign activity. You will also be responsible for building emails and sending emails.
You will create and refine a campaign-led email activity calendar to achieve agreed enquiry and conversion volumes. Whilst collaborating with the wider Marketing team to help deliver best practice and align email creative concepts to improve performance.
As part of this role you will drive the data-led email plans/campaigns that underpin the overarching marketing strategy of targeted, segmented communications. In addition, you will carry out data analysis of campaigns using relevant analytics tools, reporting on performance to stakeholders and providing recommendations for improvement.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to present information to all levels of the business.
- Email platform and key stakeholder management.
- Ability to manage data and segmentation using the relevant tools.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Interest and strong knowledge in email marketing.
- Experience of email campaign reporting and analysis.
- Strong understanding of the end to end customer journey from various digital channels.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary of £30k. You will also receive a fantastic benefits package, which includes 25 days holiday, life assurance, and excellent facilities (gym, café, restaurant).
Please send through your CV to Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:Kirkby-in-AshfieldSalary:£On experience
— Unique, innovative solutions provider!Location:BristolSalary:£30k-£35k
— Plant-based Wellness BrandLocation:Bristol (flexible working available)Salary:£40k