— Work with a highly reputable and award-winning agency
- A chance to work with clients on a global scale.
- To be a part of an exciting period of growth.
- Multi office options with WFH flexibilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO candidate looking to further their career and help lead the SEO strategy within a successful and award-winning agency.
What you’ll be doing
This is a client-facing role, requiring you to be in regular contact with important clients, supporting the executives, and managing the successful delivery of SEO retainers to clients.
Using your SEO abilities you will shape SEO solutions for clients, researching trends, and reviewing client’s current websites to develop strategies to increase profits and deliver value through conversion optimisation. You will also hold the responsibility to carry out technical SEO reviews for clients, feeding technical SEO knowledge into SEO strategies and migrations.
For this role, you will be reporting SEO Lead. This is an ideal role for someone looking to further their career with a track record of implementing and delivering successful SEO strategies and campaigns.
The Experience you’ll need
- A good technical understanding of SEO, with knowledge of using various tools such as, SEMrush, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, as well as having local SEO skills.
- A track record of SEO and performance marketing.
- You’ll be expected to have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and on-site and off-site optimisation.
- Experience outreaching campaigns.
- Excellent commercial awareness and communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary, with flexible WFH, and an option to work from their multi-office locations. As well as this you’ll get a brand-new MacBook upon starting the role and annual salary reviews.
This is an urgent requirement so please submit your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k