Head of Digital Marketing - eCommerce
— Successful Multi-channel Retailer
- Ownership of performance marketing strategy.
- Opportunity to lead a team.
- Thriving multi-channel business.
My client is a successful, multi-channel retailer in a thriving industry. They’re looking for an experienced Head of Digital Marketing to drive their digital performance across multiple channels. This opportunity can be based either in the Gloucestershire HQ or in central London with travel once a week to the HQ, on either a permanent or contract basis.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you'll oversee the digital marketing strategy for four distinct brands across PPC, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate and Paid Social channels. Reporting into the Director of eCommerce, you'll have a direct team of 3 under you, external agencies and suppliers to manage as well as responsibility for a 7-figure budget.
Driving trading performance growth and continually working to improve the return on digital investment, you will ensure the budget is maximised across all channels and new technologies are being utilised. Collaborating with internal teams including online merchandising, trading, studio and more, you will be measured on web traffic from digital channels, online conversion and ROI as well as market share and new customer outreach.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Detailed understanding of digital and in particular performance marketing.
- Track record of success in a fast paced environment.
- Strong head for numbers, able to pull and manipulate data from multiple sources to provide valuable insight.
- High level of proficiency and hands on experience in the following: Google Analytics, Adwords, Microsoft Excel.
- Effective management of external agencies is essential, experience reviewing these and running tenders would be desirable.
- Confidence to successfully manage and influence multiple stakeholder relationships.
- Experience managing and developing teams to their full potential, with a naturally collaborative approach.
- Ability to balance customer and commercials, with a results driven mindset.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This opportunity is open on both a permanent or interim basis (circa £70,000 / £300/day) with the right permanent candidate also receiving benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and more.
My client is looking to make a quick turnaround on this position, so please send through your CV ASAP for more details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Come join the enable marketing teamLocation:BristolSalary:£20k - £22k pro-rata
— Maternity ContractLocation:BristolType:Salary:Competitive
— Highly successful independent agencyLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:£18-22k