Social Media Manager (9 month FTC)
— Established Digital Agency
- 9 month contract working in the Social Media team.
- Agency side role with multiple projects.
- Full service agency so large clients and exciting campaigns.
This role has come up as a 9 month contract cover in the team as a Social Media Manager. Given this is an agency side role, there will be multiple campaigns to work on with a number of amazing clients. You will specialise on social media, but being a full service agency the campaigns will be on an impressive scale, both nationally and globally.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with clients you'll listen to their overarching goals and offer advice on Social Media strategy. It's then about putting this strategy together with the Digital Director and Social Media Executive in your team, then managing this through end to end. Key channels will include Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram, among others, depending on what you are trying to achieve.
Directing the creative studio you'll manage the creation of written, graphic and video content, in turn engaging target audiences on relevant platforms. Keeping close to social calendars will ensure campaigns remain on track for each client. Remaining close to social media trends and producing thought leadership content will help you stay at the forefront of developments within social media.
Lastly, monitoring the success of social campaigns will allow you to tweak your strategy and make sure campaigns continue to deliver against the goals set. The majority of campaigns will be organic however exposure to paid social would be a real plus.
What experience you'll need
- Social Media management experience, ideally agency side however client side will definitely be considered.
- A good range of platform experience, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Solid organisational skills to manage multiple campaigns and deliver to client expectations.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (creatives, social execs etc).
- Ability to draw conclusions from analytical data.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £30-33k (pro rata for 9 month contract), benefits available on request.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more information on this one!