— Household brand
- An established consumer brand with a UK wide presence.
- This role will have an emphasis on new partnerships.
- The office is based in Swindon and this role offers a hybrid model with two days in the office.
I am delighted to be supporting a great Client of ours, an authentic consumer brand with recruitment of their Partnerships Manager.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and will work within a team of three which is a part of much bigger marketing function. The main emphasis of this role will be to research, identify, reach out to and hopefully secure more key partners some of which could be well knows retailers and other consumer facing organisations. The ideal outcome would be to secure at least 3-4 high profile partners per year. Another part of the role will be to account manage existing partners assuring that they are receiving a high quality service and are happy with the partnership moving forward.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working in a partnership role or another role which involved new business or account management.
- Effortless relationship building and influencing skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel to London for meetings where required.
- Commercial and analytical mindset.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £36k + benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k
— Household brandLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:competitive
— Tech Innovation Business. B Corp pending.Location:Bath / Hybrid, UKSalary:Circa £40k depending on experience