PPC/Paid Search Executive
— Established Digital Marketing Agency
- Work with exciting eCommerce brands.
- Plan & deliver PPC campaigns.
- Be part of a forward-thinking agency.
This eCommerce-focused agency takes pride in working side by side with their clients, gaining a full understanding of their clients' needs and wants, to ensure tailor-made strategies are made to optimise online presence.
This is an exciting opportunity for a PPC executive with strong numerical and analytical skills, with a previous track record of building and managing paid search campaigns to join a successful agency and work with some exciting eCommerce Brands.
What you’ll be doing
Working as the Paid Search Executive you will be responsible for overseeing and managing clients' PPC strategies, working in line with their KPIs to deliver successful results. You will also be responsible for creating monthly reports for each client, analysing month and year comparison data, and providing insight and areas for improvement.
You will also be expected to keep on top of the latest PPC innovations and best practices, allowing you to make recommendations for client accounts, ensuring that campaigns are reaching maximum potential and new growth opportunities are optimised.
You will be required to use tools such as Google Analytics and AdWords Editor to analyse and fully understand the PPC campaign performance, in order to make continuous optimisations.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in managing both lead generation and eCommerce paid search campaigns.
- Experience planning & delivering PPC campaigns within an agency or client-side setting.
- Google Ads Certified and up to date knowledge of setting up Google Shopping ads.
- Excellent organisational skills, with experience handling multiple projects at the same time & working towards tight deadlines.
- Experience in Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary depending on experience, a cycle to work scheme, access to an Amazon Prime account, and fantastic work social opportunities.
Please drop Harriet an email to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Financial Services OrganisationLocation:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— Global Green Energy / Technology ClientsLocation:BerkshireSalary:£40k-£60k
— Established eCommerce AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive