— Large B2B Business
- Join a Large Marketing Team.
- Great Offices in Chippenham.
- Varied Proactive PR Role.
Here is a great opportunity to join a large B2B business in Chippenham as their new PR Executive. Joining a good sized Marketing team and reporting in to the Group Communications Manager, you will work proactively to find interesting stories within the organisation and push these out through a number of relevant channels. This role will suit someone from either an agency or an in house environment, and we are open to what kind of industry someone comes from.
What you’ll be doing
The focus of this role will be to deliver reputational stories and articles for use across all channels. This can take many forms including press releases, news stories, articles, thought leadership pieces, award entries, blogs and case studies. There will be a fair bit of content generation involved, and you will be expected to proactively search for news worthy stories across the different business units that enhance its reputation.
You can interview technical experts within the business on emerging topics relevant to the industry. This isn’t a role where you just push out news and hope it gets traction, you will be expected to monitor media coverage, ensuring the content gains readership and you will evaluate and report on PR performance based on key measures.
This is a purely B2B role but you could come from either a B2C or a B2B background, what is important is that you have worked for a commercial business, where you can showcase the value that PR brings.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a designated Press/PR role
- Have worked with agency side or in house
- Proactive with your approach, searching for news worthy stories
- Exceptional copywriter with a strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal communicator with a good telephone manner
- Previous experience of analysing and reporting on PR performance
- Ideally degree educated or holding a relevant professional qualification
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (up to £30k), good benefits, a great working environment, and a highly varied role.
If you’ve worked within a specialist PR role before and are keen on this, then click here to apply now!