Senior Marketing Manager
— Market Leading British Brand
- Iconic British Brand.
- Rare Senior Opportunity.
- Exceptional Culture, Environment and Products.
Here is an exceptional opportunity to join one of Britain's best known brands as their new Senior Marketing Manager in Malmesbury, Wiltshire. Working across the flagship range within the UK&I, this is a highly competitive market to operate in and requires an experienced Marketing expert to help execute the core marketing plan.
What you'll be doing
You will have an exceptional product range to work with, and working with the Head of department you will set plans, continue building the brand and execute the communication strategy. This is a broad role with lots of project work that includes product development, segmentation, competitor analysis, campaign management, customer marketing and media planning.
You will be responsible for implementing the core marketing plan to deliver sales targets, providing monthly performance reviews and suggestions for ongoing optimisation. There needs to be an innovative media plan that firmly distinguishes the brand from their competitors and re-establishes them as market leaders.
There will be a new approach to range segmentation to simplify range trade up, and you will focus on both in-store and online retail executions. This is not a purely tactical role, you will challenge and optimise the strategic marketing plans and core business activities to benefit the category, and will seek to improve ways of working across owned and earned social channels and PR to increase positive coverage across the range and corporate brand building activities.
What experience you'll need to apply
- An exceptional proven B2C marketer
- A background in marketing consumer goods, preferably technological products
- Strategic thinker who is still willing to roll up their sleeves
- Experience of driving product strategy on a local scale
- Ideally some experience of working with a central marketing function
- Previous experience of managing media agencies and implementing media plans
- Adaptable and happy working in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative team player
- Exceptional communication skills
- The gravitas to challenge the status quo and deliver innovative solutions
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is an amazing employer with market leading innovative products that you will be promoting to a UK audience. There is a competitive salary on offer depending on experience, generous holiday allowances, performance related bonuses, on site sports centre and subsidised cafe and restaurants.
Don't expect this role to be around for long, if you're keen to find out more then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand, Marketing & Comms / Product Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive