Senior Web Optimisation Executive
— Thriving Healthcare company
- Varied role within a successful client-side business.
- Mix of web optimisation, project management and analysis.
- Excellent Marketing team with opportunities to upskill.
A growing healthcare company is seeking a driven digital specialist, with strong technical and project management skills, to support with the migration & launch of several new websites.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Digital Projects Manager, you’ll play a leading role in rolling out new websites, building and populating landing pages, optimising web pages for SEO and using analytics to track performance across the user journey.
In addition, you’ll get the chance to upskill and support the wider marketing team with campaigns, such as PPC and email marketing.
Finally, you’ll champion website improvements aimed at providing an excellent customer experience, making minor technical changes where necessary to the front-end of the website, or working with the development team to do this.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar digital marketing role, focussed on web optimisation.
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS and the ability to create landing pages.
- Ability to optimise web pages for SEO.
- Experience using Content Management Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, self-starter with good analytical skills.
- Commercially aware with a passion for digital.
- An understanding of the wider marketing landscape, i.e. PPC & Email Marketing.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of dependent upon experience is on offer, as well as some remote working options.
Get in touch with Rina for more information!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Varied CampaignsLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£25k-£30k
— User Centred Design TeamLocation:BristolSalary:Upto £45k
— Thriving Production AgencyLocation:Remote / South-West / Manchester / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.