— Award-winning eCommerce agency
- An innovative agency that creates unique digital strategies.
- Work with exciting retail brands.
- Opportunity to be a key player in helping brands maximise their performance.
This eCommerce-focused agency really takes the time to understand their client's needs to create bespoke strategies. By having a detailed understanding of the process behind a successful brand, this agency unleashes new opportunities and drives brands to reach their full growth potential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an SEO Executive with strong analytical skills, a real passion for SEO, a track record of delivering results, and a desire to succeed. This role is perfect for someone who is looking for a new role, and an opportunity to develop their career. This agency prides itself in investing in its employees, having a strong focus on personal development, and an encouraging, entrepreneurial culture in the office.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the SEO Manager and the SEO Director, you will be assisting in the running of the SEO campaigns and making contributions towards strategies for the agencies and their clients. This will require you to provide data & keyword research for business pitches, strategy development for both current and new clients.
Using your analytical ability, you will be conducting extensive audits on client websites, measuring the success of SEO campaigns, and producing monthly and post-campaign reports which outline relevant insights.
This role will also require you to keep up to date with SEO news and technical developments which would allow you to integrate any new techniques or trends into client projects.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in an SEO role at a similar level.
- Experience in using key SEO software such as Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, ahrefs, and Search Console.
- Passionate about all areas of SEO and a drive to want to learn more.
- The ability to think creatively with great written and verbal communication skills.
- Copywriting skills for online content and landing pages.
- Experience in Paid Social such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter is a bonus.
- Confident in working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary depending on experience, a cycle to work scheme, access to an Amazon Prime account, and fantastic work social opportunities.
Please drop Harriet an email to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Financial Services OrganisationLocation:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— Established eCommerce AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive
— Specialist Marketing AgencyLocation:Bath / Part-remoteSalary:£25-35k (DOE)