Social Media Executive
— Highly-respected Healthcare Organisation
- Fast-paced role that is both creative and analytical.
- Combination of Organic and Paid Social.
- Established team of Marketing experts.
This respected healthcare business is seeking an junior Social Media Executive to create engaging and informative content for multiple websites across both organic and paid channels.
What you’ll be doing
Sitting within an established and well-resourced Marketing team, you’ll report into the Social Media Manager and support them in delivering the implementation of the social media strategy for multiple brands.
The role will be responsible for content creation for a range of social channels, implementation of campaigns, driving the brand strategy, and working with our external stakeholders on paid social activity.
In addition, you’ll use Google Analytics to report on weekly activity and help to establish an influencer outreach project. Your work will help reaffirm the organisation as a market leader, support campaign activity, engage and develop the online network and drive new patient numbers across both organic and paid activity.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Passionate about Social Media marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in managing organic and paid social media activity - including making insight-based recommendations to improve effectiveness and reporting on ROI.
- Solid understanding of social channels i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident communicator - able to clearly communicate at all levels.
- Effective team player.
- Excellent writing style and analytical skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer – please enquire for further details.
Send through your CV to Rina to receive more information!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K