Digital Marketing Executive
— Growing eCommerce Brand
- Ambitious online retailer
- Experienced management team.
- Good progression opportunities.
This is a chance to join an exciting eCommerce business at the start of their journey. The business has gone from strength to strength over the past couple of years and are now looking to grow their Marketing team to include a Digital Marketing Executive that specialises in Paid Search & Paid Social.
What you’ll be doing
The main purpose of your role will be to support the Digital Marketing Manager with the day-to-day campaign optimisation of all paid search activity. You will assist with strategy, planning and executing new campaigns alongside budget maintenance to meet business marketing KPI guidelines.
You’ll be expected to use Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics to implement and monitor all PPC activity and optimise accordingly, carry out keyword research and assess competitor activity to ensure you’re going above and beyond industry standards.
Alongside all this, you’ll be given plenty of opportunity to develop and widen your skillset, so you can actively assist in decision making on marketing activity.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a digital marketing role
- Excel skills are essential, as well as ability to navigate Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload with an analytical, commercial approach.
- Self-motivated as well as team player and full of initiative.
- Ability to interrogate data and to summarise findings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ambitious with an appetite to succeed.
- Interest in eCommerce & digital marketing.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a salary of £22-26k, DOE.
Please send through your CV to receive more information.