Head of Growth (eCommerce & Digital)
— Award Winning Cosmetic Company
- Be part of the senior management team.
- Opportunity to grow the department and make it your own.
- Pivotal role within a ambitious business.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Growth to help take the business to new heights. This is a senior role within the business, and is responsible for developing, driving and implementing digital and eCommerce strategies to maximise sales.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting directly to the directors, the aim of this role is to grow the trade and private label website traffic and drives sales. You will manage the monthly and annual marketing campaigns in order to increase customer acquisition with regular review and reporting on ROI.
This is a real hands-on role so not only will you be devising, developing and driving the strategy, but you will be implementing and working collaboratively with the Marketing Manager. You will be able to identify new areas of digital development and make recommendations to directors within the board meeting to support the company strategy.
You will be data driven and use this to optimise website performance and ultimately increase conversions by continuously evaluating and analysing buyers’ shopping habits. The Head of Growth will also develop and implement the customer acquisition strategy through PPC campaigns, affiliate, social and other digital channels.
Being part of a small team and a growing business will require drive, perseverance and ambition. The role is ideal for an individual wanting to make an exciting step in their career and play a key role in the growth of this business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record in a similar eCommerce/digital role
- Experienced in putting together marketing strategies and always willing to get their hands dirty and do the doing!
- Commercially aware and curious, excited about using analytics and a range of data sources to identify opportunities to improve the website for all users
- User-centric; always putting yourself in the shoes of different buyers
- Prior experience of Shopify is a must
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a small, cross-functional team with diverse skillsets
- Thrives when problem-solving and coming up with creative solutions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great role offering a salary of up to £65k bonus, over 30 days holiday including bank holidays and the opportunity to grow this department and build a team. This is a hybrid role with 2-3 days a month in the office
If you’re interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Josh.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus
— Health TechnologyLocation:Basingstoke, UKSalary:£45,000 - £48,000