— Fantastic Bristol Agency
- Long-standing and well-respected full-service marketing agency to call home.
- A stunning portfolio of clients to work with - some being global brands!
- Lots of perks as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
We're on the lookout for a Digital Analyst to join an innovative, well-respected and established agency based in Bristol.
What you'll be doing
As the Digital Analyst, you'll play an integral role within the business, in helping your clients to understand their customers at the granular level! As data has the power to unlock so much information for a business, you'll work very closely with a diverse portfolio of clients in turning data into actionable insight - insight which will drive more sales and conversions. You'll achieve this through a combination of ways from A/B and multivariate testing to Google Analytics, or marketing automation tools. This is a client-facing role which will also require you to work very closely with all areas of the wider business (e.g. creative, tech, and digital). This is a great role if you're looking for a hugely sociable and collaborative environment.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience in a digital/marketing analytics role
- A solid working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience applying A/B and/or multivariate tests
- Exposure to marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Eloqua or Marketo
- An in-depth understanding of conversion rate optimisation
What you'll get in return for your experience
As well as a competitive salary, this company really knows how to look after its staff. There will be opportunities to work abroad on client sites (for example in Japan, US and Germany) as well as a half day training time per week, conference budget, Macbook Pro, tech lunch and learns, and some fantastic trips and socials! To top it all off, this is a very sociable and friendly office environment.
If this role sounds like the sort of challenge you'd relish, please get in touch with Stacey for more information, on 01179 269 530.
Back to jobs