— Specialist Telecoms Provider
- Working for an ambitious challenger brand.
- Rural office location in the outskirts of Bath (car needed).
- Great career progression opportunities.
We are on a look out for an experienced Marketing Executive with excellent communications and relationship building skills.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be reporting to the Marketing Director and work alongside another Marketing Exec. The role is biased towards engaging with local communities and building strong relationships with influencers facilitating the introduction of a new product (or in fact service) into the market. Your day to day role will involve: market research and competitor analysis, collateral creation and copy writing, CRM Management, events, liaising with local community groups and brand champions.
What experience you’ll need to apply
● Previous marketing experience ideally within IT / Telecoms background.
● Face to face engagement and events management experience.
● Being a car owner is a necessity.
● Superb communications and influencing skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £26-28k DOE + benefits. The office is based between Bristol and Bath (difficult to access by public transport). For the right candidate there are great progression opportunities as they business is still very much growing.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.