You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
CFO (with AIM-Listing Experience)
— High-growth Series A Start-up
- Chance to take one of region's giddiest success stories on the next stage of their astronomical growth.
- Be right-hand-person to the Founder / MD, with end-to-end financial ownership of the organisation.
- Lead the business through an AIM listing as their next financial round within the next 12 months.
What an opportunity! Nestled in the heart of Bath is the little company that could. Dead set on their mission to not only transform the industry they're disrupting with their B2C tech platform and subscription-based service, but also to make the world a healthier and happier place. As they expand rapidly at home in the UK and globally, you will be joining them in a senior and crucial role, helping them on their journey to be the company that did.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Founder of the business and working closely with the invetor teams, you will own the overall financial vision, direction and strategy for the organisation. This is a small team in high-growth mode, so the reality is that your daily role will be extremely varied within that remit - so be prepared for hands-on work. The two core and related things that you will are being brought in for is to a) ready the business financially to go through the next funding round and b) lead the business as the 'Financial Authority', in partnership with the founder, through this funding round. The most likely route at this stage is looking like an AIM listing. You'll have done this before and will know from that experience which elements need to be in place for this to be as frictionless as can be hoped for, and will be a confident presence throughout the investor due diligence process.
What experience you will need
- The main and non-negotiable essential criteria is that you have taken a business through an AIM listing previously.
- You will ideally also have built up experience in a scaling tech start-up with a subscription or B2C model.
- You are a seasoned CFO or Finance Director from a high-growth tech company, or you have played right-hand-person to this person and are ready to take it on for yourself.
- Experience of having taken a start-up through Series A or Series B.
- Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills.
What you'll get in return for your talents
From a salary perspective, we're genuinely looking to be led by the market. If you've got what we're looking for and can demonstrate you're the one to take the business through this journey - we can make it work.
Whilst the business in based in Bath, they're looking for world-class talent regardless of where you live, so if you're looking at doing this role predominantly from home with trips in to Bath weekly - and indeed designing the required policies to ensure the company can harness the best talent in the world regardless of where they live - definitely still get in touch.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a confidential chat around the small print.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: