— Creative & Branding Agency
Salary: Up to £28k
Location: Outskirts of Bath
- Genuinely lovely and successful design agency to call home.
- Fab clients to work with.
- Generous salary and package.
This lovely design agency based on the outskirts of Bath, are on the search for an Account Manager to join their incredibly talented team. You could be an ambitious experienced Account Executive ready to step up, or you might be an Account Manager already looking for an impressive agency to call home, or perhaps you’re client side managing creative projects for FMCG brand…. they’re open to ideas to find the perfect person.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll become a key part of the client services team for one of their flagship accounts, supporting and running design projects for a wide range of much loved big name FMCG brands, both on a UK and global level. Managing client expectation day to day, answering queries, managing projects, input into brain-storming and client meetings, invoicing, and generally supporting the senior team with great attention to detail and lots of energy, efficiency and pro-activity.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have proven yourself as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager already and will be ready to take your next step up.
- Your experience will be gained in a b2c branding/ packaging design/ marketing agency.
- Good breath of multichannel experience and you will have managed your own accounts.
- You will bring energy and infectious enthusiasm, with the hunger to really make your stamp on this brand new role.
What you’ll get in return
You can expect a salary in the region of £23k - £28k and the opportunity to join a creative agency with real drive and ambition. They love to nurture and develop talent so there’s great long term opportunity here for the right person too.
Please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with your CV today.