— B2B Construction
- Fast-paced, standalone marketing role working across multiple channels.
- New role within an ambitious and fast-growing materials supplier.
- Lovely offices, conveniently based between Bath and Bristol.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join this construction materials supplier at an exciting time of development and growth. They have high ambitions and this role will play a vital role in helping them achieve their objectives across the group.
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting marketing role with multiple responsibilities and one where you’ll need to be comfortable manoeuvring from strategy through to delivery. It’s a brand-new role for the business so you’ll have the opportunity to really make it your own, working closely with the Directors to create and deliver an effective marketing strategy, utilising multiple channels across Social Media, DM, Digital, PR and Events.
Day to day you’ll manage the company’s website and social media channels including LinkedIn and Facebook, writing compelling content and researching new platforms to raise awareness. You’ll manage the relationship with a digital agency and hold weekly meetings to discuss performance and ensure campaigns are in line with the company's brand and vision to increase customer awareness. You’ll support the sales team, being creative and innovative in your approach. The projects you work on will vary in shape and size and no two days will be the same so it's important that you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to manage workload efficiently.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience with an understanding of traditional and digital channels.
- Background in the construction/ machine industry will be highly beneficial.
- B2B experience is a must.
- In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience of all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Enjoy working in a standalone marketing role which offers a huge amount of scope.
- Happy to manoeuvre between strategy through to delivery.
- You will be coming from a fast-paced and high-pressure role and you will thrive in this environment.
- Confidence to hit the ground running.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is £30-£35k+ DOE and the opportunity to be part of a business with exciting future plans. Based in lovely modern offices equipped with a gym and fantastic kitchen, you’ll be surrounded by a supportive team, great culture and flexible working.
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB with a copy of your CV today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand, Marketing & Comms / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive