Back to all jobs 4th MarBack to all jobs
Social Media & Content Manager
— Established Digital Agency
- Award-winning digital agency.
- Driven, hard-working team.
- Friendly, fun office environment.
A newly created role within the business, the Social Media & Content Strategist will lead and create all client social media and content strategies, as well as their activation.
What youll be doing
This role is part bigger picture, taking a very strategic view, and part being hands-on and accountable for the activation.
Your remit will involve leading and developing the content and social media strategies for clients, from creating ideas and briefing designers, to reporting on KPIs and using data to inform future decisions.
Youll be a confident presenter and a superior copywriter, able to provide innovate creative product whilst working to an agreed budget.
What experience youll need to apply
- Experience creating and managing social media campaigns.
- Experience creating and managing digital content strategies.
- Experience in the Pharma sector.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Strong problem solving, time management and prioritising skills
What youll get in return for your experience
A salary of £25-30k is on offer, alongside a stream of additional benefits â€“ enquire for further information.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
45 jobs found