— Leading comms agency
Salary: Up to £60k
- Pivotal role in a leading employee communications agency.
- Lovely agency with beautiful offices in Bristol, commutable from Bristol and Bath.
- Competitive salary up to £60k.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced communications strategist to join one of Bristol’s finest communications agencies. You’ll play a key role in the business, working closely with international clients, delivering internal communications and employee engagement solutions.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for leading strategic client relationships, providing employee engagement and communications strategy to a broad range of blue chip brand clients at a senior level. This role will be autonomous where you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference to your clients businesses and the people in there.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have been a strategic communications specialist for around 5 years.
- Sharp attention to detail, experience in critiquing every element of communications, implementing culture transformation analysing gaps between where they are and where they need to be and designing strategies to help them get there.
- You may be a planner or senior account director within an agency, an internal communications specialist client side, or perhaps you’re a strategic marketing consultant – either way you’ll come with bags of experience in internal communications and employee engagement.
- Have an understanding of current trends and insights in employee experience and internal communications.
- You’ll be energetic, have a positive attitude, ambitious and driven by working in a fast paced environment.
- Happy to travel globally to meet your clients (trips include New York).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary aligned with your experience up to £60k, a generous benefits package including annual trips away and free parking to name a few.
If you’re an experienced Communications Planner who would love nothing more than to work for an award winning marketing agency, then get in touch with Fran at ADLIB to be considered immediately.