Resource Manager/ Studio Manager
— Digital Agency
- Brand new Traffic Manager opportunity joining a leading digital agency.
- Varied role covering everything from schedling, production and implementing processes - no two days will be the same.
- Salary is up to £50k.
This is a lovely opportunity to for an experienced Studio / Traffic Manager to join an award winning digital agency based in Bristol and London. We're looking for somebody that loves managing a studio day in and day out, supporting the teams and sharing ideas.
What you’ll be doing
It goes without saying that you’ll be able to juggle workflow allocation and deadlines across a busy studio team of permanent and freelance resources. You will take ownership of the day to day team resourcing, scheduling and operations within this busy digital agency, but also thinking about ways in which processes can be more efficent and experiment with implementing new ways of working.
It will suit you if you love working with and talking to people, and can have a firm but also diplomatic hand if a situation demands it. You'll need to creatively find solutions when juggling projects and resources as sometimes clashes will occur.
What experience you’ll need
- You might be a Traffic Manager, Studio Manager, Resource Manager or Operations Manager currently.
- You could be a Digital Project Manager that is looking to transition in to a more internal/ operational focused role.
- Your experience will be gained in digital agency and you will have an understanding of website development.
- You will have experience introducing processes and methodologies.
- Have the ability to keep a calm head under pressure with a solutions approached attitude.
- Proven experience managing internal and external resource.
- Experience in producing quotes and costs.
- If you’re familiar with Harvest that’d be a bonus but is by no means essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents.
In return for your talents, a salary in the region of £35k - £50k is on offer depending on experience plus the opportunity to join a hugely successful agency that have had a strong year despite everything and are on track for an even busier year ahead.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now to Francesca for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Join an industry leading AI businessLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Digital Transformation, UX & Web Build AgencyLocation:London or Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£50k-£65k benefits
— Market-leading Online PublisherLocation:BristolSalary:£32-38k