Ecommerce Merchandising Assistant
— Growing Online Retailer
- Successful multi-channel retailer.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Vibrant work environment with a friendly culture.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful retail business and develop your Ecommerce skills. The Ecommerce Merchandising Assistant will be responsible for adding and updating all new products online, ensuring accuracy to ensure the best customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
Day-to-day, you will be responsible for uploading new products and assets via a Content Management System, including the following product information: product copy, product imagery, videos, product attributes, range data and onsite categorisation.
Regular liaising with the Product team will be necessary in order to obtain product assets that are in line with the brand guidelines and meet the standards required for launch onsite.
You’ll also work closely with the Online Traders, Product, Merchandising and eCommerce development teams to ensure a smooth new product addition process and that agreed deadlines are met. For example, you will be responsible for updating a New Product Addition workflow tracker.
In addition, you will assist the Merchandising team in creating product codes and prices for new products within the ERP system, and ensure the Marketing team is up-to-date with product additions and deletions to assist with organic and paid search rankings.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A passion for and interest in eCommerce.
- Ability to handle high volumes of data and input this into an online system.
- Ability to use Excel and work with spreadsheets.
- A working knowledge of content management systems (CMS) is preferable, but not essential.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain focus and accuracy under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player with a positive can-do approach, willing to get involved and focused on delivery.
- Enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate and influence across all levels.
- An organised approach with meticulous attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £20-25k (D.O.E.) is on offer – please enquire for further benefits.
And then you close with your call to action.