Email Marketing Manager
— Respected Global Retailer
- Internationally renowned business.
- Innovative Digital strategy.
- Fantastic culture and benefits
This is an exciting time to join the digital marketing team of a forward-thinking British brand with a rich heritage. As the Email Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in CRM strategy, development and deployment, managing a small team to deliver the best possible experience for customers.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working collaboratively alongside other digital channel managers, trading and UX teams to deliver a unified approach to communications, focusing on engaging customers with the products to maintain a loyal eCommerce database, and ultimately drive sales.
Though you’ll be working to email and brand guidelines, you will be encouraged to push boundaries and bring your ideas to life, creating innovative and thoughtful campaigns that inspire and are customer-centric.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- In-depth understanding of customer communications through email marketing.
- Experience creating and executing strategic plans.
- Extensive use of CRM systems.
- Line management experience is highly desirable.
- Delivery of budget targets through using innovative email best practice.
- Experience carrying out database segmentation and campaign automation.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as development opportunities, pension and a competitive salary, you’ll also enjoy a variety of benefits. These range from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) to discounted healthcare and company products.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce / Digital Marketing / CRM jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting Marketing AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Amazing Fintech - South Wales!Location:Penarth, CardiffSalary:£45k-£50k
— Global eCommerce BusinessLocation:London - CroydonSalary:Competitive