— Successful CRM Agency
- Start your marketing agency career in this award winning agency.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Global client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious junior marketer to join the DM team at a marketing agency in their lovely office and get stuck in to delivering international digital CRM and direct-to-consumer campaigns for one of the worlds largest entertainment brands.
What youll be doing
As Account Executive, youll be reporting to the Account Director of a dedicated, hard working team. Youll play a key role in the end to end management of digital CRM campaigns for a range of your clients divisions, and across a number of European markets, co-ordinating both internal production and development teams for timely delivery of email marketing and creative campaigns, constantly exceeding expectations and striving to deliver the highest quality of work, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and on-brief.
What experience youll need
- Ideally you would have grounding in agency life, whether thats through an internship or a short term contract - working in a fast paced environment and understanding how an agency works internally.
- You could be a Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant or an Account Executive who is keen to work for an elite marketing agency.
- If youre a graduate a related degree would be ideal - business management/ marketing.
- Youll thrive off working in a fast paced environment, be a natural multi-tasker with the ability to spin many plates at one time.
- Youll need basic knowledge of core processes for campaign development- across email and mobile.
- Youll need to be comfortable working with techies and creatives, with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn fast.
- Strong communications skills with impeccable attention to detail, and a smile!
â€‹What youll get in return for your talents
Salary is very much dependent on experience but will likely be in the region of £18k - £22k plus benefits. Theyre a leading independent agency, and working on a fun and internationally renowned brand will no doubt offer great career progression opportunity and a happy home for your talents.
Please get in touch with Imogen at ADLIB today with your CV to find out more.