Senior Account Manager
— 10 Month Contract in a Successful Content Agency
- An exciting role within a growing team.
- Professional approach with a fantastic culture.
- 10-month maternity cover.
One of Bristols most well-respected content agencies is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the team. This is a maternity cover and will be expected to last for ten months. A great opportunity for someone who wants to manage integrated digital campaigns for hard-hitting global clients, all in a business with a fantastic culture and huge scope for professional development.
What youll be doing
As a Senior Account Manager (specialising in Internal Communications), you will have responsibility for maintaining and growing IC accounts. You will work maintain a strong senior relationship with clients across the client portfolio to ensure client retention, but also to spot organic growth opportunities. Youll also be leading delivery of projects, taking overall responsibility for the quality control of all campaign/project assets, ensuring they are delivered to the required standard and importantly on time. Finally, you will be heavily involved in managing the profitable delivery of creative projects across project administration (including cost estimates, scheduling and invoicing to support delivery of projects within budget) developing new proposals to secure organic growth within assigned accounts and identifying and delivering sales opportunities.
What experience youll need
- Experience in internal communications.
- Experience in account management/project management and knowledge of the world of content creation (print and digital) and communications.
- Have experience of building strong relationships with clients.
- Be confident in working alongside client business stakeholders.
- Personable, open communicative - in person, on phone, or via email.
- Numerate and quick to understand and take on budgeting processes.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, with benefits including flexible working times, private medical, cycle to work, staff social events and more! Its a great team here with the opportunity to deliver exciting work with a range of awesome brands.
This is an urgent role so if it sounds of interest please contact Imogen today.
You might like...
Marketing, B2B Marketing, B2C Marketing, Brand Management, Comms Planning / Strategy, Content Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Internal Communications, PR & Communications jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k
— Respected Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£30k