Digital Marketing Executive
— apply now, deadline closes on Wed 21st April
- Truly lovely place to work for, located in the South West Bristol, c/ 30 mins drive from town.
- The main emphasis of this role will be on content and social.
- This role will be office based during term time with remote working allowed during school holidays.
I am delighted to support a great Client of mine that sits within the education sector with recruitment of a Digital Marketing Executive.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for managing the digital presence of the school. The biggest emphasis will be on delivering first class content via social media channels and the website. That would be a mixture of written, visual and video content. Another part of the job will be to write copy for weekly newsletter and making sure that the internal library of assets is always up to date. The postholder will be the first point of contact for any website related queries and they will also monitor incoming reviews.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous digital marketing experience with an emphasis on content and social media.
- Marketing degree or qualifications.
- Ability to use creative software such as Indesign and having a creative flair will be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal effortlessly with stakeholders on different levels.
- Due to the remote office location we can only consider candidates with an access to a car.
- Due to the nature of this role an Enhanced DBS check will be required.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £23-28k + benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Acquisition for eCommerceLocation:Nottingham + very flexible workingSalary:Circa £55k + bonus and benefits
— Google Analytics, SEO/PPC & SocialLocation:Wiltshire + flexible workingSalary:Up to £30k DOE
— Rare Part Time OpportunityLocation:Bath/ remoteSalary:£35-40k (pro rata)