Social Media Executive FTC
— Respected Global Retailer
- Large organisation with international presence.
- Ownership of multiple Social Media channels.
- Experienced Marketing team & collaborative culture.
As the Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the social media strategy to increase brand awareness, improve engagement and increase sales.
What you’ll be doing
Your role as the Social Media specialist will be varied. It will include creating engaging content for multiple channels, monitoring analytics to identify new opportunities and improve performance, and engaging with followers through social listening. You’ll be expected to adapt the style of content as well as the tone of voice to each platform, ensuring it remains inspiring, creative and fit for purpose.
Working closely with the wider marketing team, you will develop a regular content calendar and social media campaigns that help achieve corporate marketing goals. Experience using social media scheduling tools, (such as Buffer or Hootsuite), will come in useful here, as you’ll need to leverage these to implement this plan and manage your content effectively.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in Social Media marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of key social channels, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter & Pinterest.
- Experience with social media analytics tools, i.e. Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Able to explain complex social media data in a comprehensive way.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, with good copywriting skills.
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstance
- High attention to detail.
- Team player.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £22k (pro rata) is on offer, alongside a fantastic culture and a stream of great benefits, including some flexible working. Please enquire for more information.
If you have a passion for Social Media, this is a fantastic opportunity to sink your teeth into, so get in touch with Rina ASAP.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Central Bristol LocationLocation:Central BristolSalary:£18k-£25k
— Fast Growing App BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:£25k-£35k
— Thriving Mobile App businessLocation:Central BristolSalary:Up to £35k