Performance Marketing Manager
— Global Scale-up
- Global business with start-up mentality.
- Excellent resources both internally and externally.
- Truly amazing perks with the job
This is a rare opportunity to flex your digital marketing expertise, analytical ability and commercial acumen within a high-performing, scaling team with a global reach and excellent resources.
What you’ll be doing
My client is looking for an outstanding performance marketer to take a key role in the global marketing team, handling integrated global campaigns across GMP.
With a passion for all things Paid and demonstrable experience of driving high achieving campaigns in a dynamic commercial environment, you will thrive in a team that feels like an agile start-up where attribution reigns and accountability is recognised. You’ll bring solid hands-on experience in managing and optimising large and international Google Ads account, and your PPC experience will be complemented by use of Tag Manager, SA360, DV360 and GA360.
As a strong, analytical thinker, you will be expected to think fast on your feet and be driven by forensic examination of failure and success. Your natural curiosity will push you to challenge the marketing and the business, to experiment, test and lead the pack, but you won't let 'perfection' get in the way of action.
There is a robust, multi-million $ budget to inherit and you will want to review this rapidly for housekeeping, efficiencies and improvements. You will also want to prove that continuing to invest will drive ever-growing rewards.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a world-class, high performing team and make a meaningful impact on the future of the business as a whole.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience delivering successful Paid campaigns and using the Google Marketing Platform within a fast-paced role.
- Experience within an eCommerce environment is preferred.
- Naturally data-driven with the ability to use a range of analytics tools.
- Competent using Salesforce or similar.
- Demonstrative experience in over-achieving on revenue and KPIs
- Deep understanding of online media buying platforms and processes.
- Resilient mind-set and able to see the bigger picture.
- Independent and self-motivated, but able to work well in a team.
- Flawless written and spoken English skills, along with high level mathematical capabilities.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Salary offered is dependent upon experience, but you can expect between £35-50k, in addition to some fantastic benefits, including a subsidised restaurant, on-site gym and some flexible working.
Please send through your CV to Rina to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Central Bristol LocationLocation:Central BristolSalary:£18k-£25k
— Fast Growing App BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:£25k-£35k
— Thriving Mobile App businessLocation:Central BristolSalary:Up to £35k