Product Marketing Manager
— Fast Growing Cloud Solutions Provider
- Successful & Fast Growing Company.
- Work for a Leading Cloud Computing Brand.
- City Centre Location.
Here is a great opportunity to join a highly successful Cloud Solution business in Bath as their new Product Marketing Manager. Working within a good sized team, you will be responsible for the creation and management of sales enablement and go-to-market strategies for the key products.
What you'll be doing
Working with the Marketing Campaign Execs and the Sales teams you'll take the products to market, drive sales and accelerate the customer buying journey. You will create the go-to-market strategy, researching the market, understanding the customers and competitors and developing specific vertical market propositions and messaging.
You will also work with sales to develop the value proposition, communicating technical features as business benefits, and will support the sales teams with collateral, presentations, and specific sales training. With your ears to the ground, you'll be a valuable resource to the product development team when determining what new products to bring to market.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a B2B SaaS Product environment
- Experience in value proposition development
- Ideally previous experience within a high growth technical environment
- Confident leader and presenter
- Strong written communication skills for sales teams and customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud products would be beneficial
- University educated or holding a relevant professional qualification such as CIM
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (£40k-£45k) as well as good company benefits including a health care cash plan, life assurance, critical illness etc. they also have birthday lunches and a Fun Fund among others! : )
If you have experience within a SaaS environment or can transfer your skills in to the IT/Tech sector then I want to hear from you. Apply now or contact Chris Currey (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs