Content Marketing Manager
— Start-up Tech brand
- Exciting SaaS proposition in the heart of Bath.
- Amazing culture with excellent autonomy in the role.
- Mix of content development, campaign management and strategy.
A hugely exciting fast-growth start up is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team. The business are at the stage where the proposition and existing team is in place, but are looking to promote the next stage of growth, for which the content marketing strategy is key. It’s the best of both worlds where you can implement new ideas, but there is enough of a structure in place to act as a solid foundation.
What you’ll be doing
The SaaS proposition is acting as a disruptor to the current services in the market, so while professional content is key, the tone needs to be engaging, conversational (and honest!) as this ties in with their flexible and human approach which is their USP.
The role will be split across content development, campaign management and strategic input. You’ll write content for a range of assets including blogs, business guides, email marketing, social media and website content. As highlighted above, the service uses cutting edge tech and is highly personalised, so while a professional service these assets will be fun to create.
Onto the additional (and exciting!) elements that aren’t always prevalent in a Content Marketing job role. With the structure the team will ideally need your help to manage the campaigns for where the content is displayed i.e. Social Media and Email Marketing. Managing these campaigns will mean looking at the results (analytics / reporting), and using this insight to feedback into your strategy. This gives you autonomy from day one, so hugely exciting to have this element as part of the role.
What experience you’ll need
- Content Marketing experience across digital channels, social media and email marketing is ideal.
- Either experience managing social media and email marketing campaigns, or at least an understanding of how they operate so you can manage these.
- Ability to understand the effectiveness of your content strategy by analysing customer behaviour (using tools such as Google Analytics).
- Passion for the “human” side of a business (links closely to their SaaS offering).
- Strong writing skills to create engaging content.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £25-30k, in addition to benefits including a generous pension scheme, team lunches and regular social events. Above all, you’ll have huge autonomy in your role that can grow rapidly with this start-up.
If interested please get in touch with Joe for more information!Back to jobs